DIGESTIVE HEALTH CENTER OFFERS FOR
Electric Sense Listeners
Comprehensive GI 360 Complete DNA/PCR Microbiome Analysis with Parasitology/Virus/Fungus advanced testing/inflammation markers, digestion/absorption markers, SCFA, Occult Blood
includes Gut Permeability Assessment
$897 -List price $1594 + $15 Shipping
Please choose your preferred shipping option at checkout.
Digestive Health Center is offering a number of flexible no interest payment plan options to assist you with taking care of your health in these challenging times. Please call 650 856 3151 or e-mail christine@digestivehealth.
Gut Immunology – Stool Chemistry with Sig A Assessment Only + 1 hour Consultation – $597- List Price is $997 + $15 shipping
Your Gut Immune System Sig A is your first line of defense in the GI mucosa against viruses, parasites, and pathogens
By boosting Sig A to a healthy level you are helping your body defend against COVID-19, bacteria, yeast, and pathogens
Your test kit includes everything you need to complete the test in the privacy of your home
Not Ready to Order, please contact us for a 15 minute introductory meeting to discuss the best testing option for you
The Comprehensive Digestive Analysis from Doctor’s Data Laboratories takes 14 business days from the time your samples are received by the lab.
The In-home Leaky Gut/Permeability Urine Assessment takes 7 business days from the time your sample is received by the lab
The test provides a state of the art functional assessment of your digestive system including complete bacteriology, mycology, yeast culture, digestion and absorption markers, inflammation markers, Immunology (SIG A) Assessment, Short Chain Fatty Acids and all Intestinal Health Markers including Occult Blood
- Intestinal Permeability Assessment is a powerful noninvasive gastrointestinal test assessment of small intestinal absorption and barrier function
- The small intestine uniquely functions as a digestive/absorptive organ for nutrients as well as a powerful immune and mechanical barrier against excessive absorption of bacteria, food antigens, and other macromolecules.
- Both malabsorption and increased intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”) are associated with chronic gastrointestinal imbalances as well as many systemic disorders.
Increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut) of the small intestine can:
- Increase the number of foreign compounds entering the bloodstream
- Allow bacterial antigens capable of cross-reacting with host tissue to enter the bloodstream, leading to auto-immune processes
- Enhance the uptake of toxic compounds that can overwhelm the liver detoxification system and lead to an overly sensitized immune system
You can order the test, Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis with or without Parasitology. The Test with Parasitology is the most Comprehensive Assessment of the type of Parasites living in your Gut and What Type of Intervention is most effective
For the Comprehensive Digestive Analysis, you need to discontinue taking probiotics for 14 days before beginning the test.
For the Intestinal Permeability Assessment you will receive detailed written instructions with your test kit on what to do the day before and the day of the test.
How do I know that what I am doing to heal my Gut is working for me? What type of follow up do you do?
The test is done in the privacy of your home and picked up by Fed Ex. After you implement the program designed for our body and lifestyle, there is periodic re testing to assess your progress
Easy. Convenient. Actionable.
GI 360 Test™ is a simple, at-home stool test followed by consultation with our expert. Here’s what you’ll get with your test:
Your complete gut microbiome health analysis
Consultation with our expert
Customized probiotic supplements based on your unique microbiome fingerprint.
YOUR MICROBIOME FINGERPRINT IS UNIQUE
BALANCE YOUR GUT MICROBOME WITH A PERSONALIZED 90 DAY ACTION PLAN FROM OUR CLINICAL NUTRITIONIST.
GI 360 TEST UNIQUE FEATURE
WE TEST YOUR MICROBES TO FIND THE BEST OPTIONS FOR YOU WITH SUPPLEMENTS AND ANTI MICROBIALS
BECAUSE EACH PERSON HAS A UNIQUE BODY TYPE AND BIOCHEMISTRY WE OFFER CUSTOM PROBIOTICS WITH STRAINS BASED ON YOUR TEST RESULTS
WE OFFER CUSTOMIZED PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENTS BASED ON YOUR UNIQUE MICROBIOME FINGERPRINT.
WE OFFER CUSTOMIZED NUTRITION PLANS BASED ON YOUR TEST RESULTS
WE OFFER CUSTOMIZED SUPPLEMENTS TO HEAL AND ENHANCE YOUR MICROBIOME
Introducing the GI360™ Profile: an innovative, comprehensive and clinically-applicable stool profile, utilizing multiplex PCR molecular technology coupled with growth-based culture and ID by MALDI-TOF, sensitive biochemical assays and microscopy to detect and assess the status of pathogens, viruses, parasites and bacteria that may be contributing to acute or chronic gastrointestinal symptoms and disease.
Microbiome Abundance and Diversity The GI360™ Profile is a gut microbiota DNA analysis tool that identifies and characterizes the abundance and diversity of more than 45 targeted analytes that peer-reviewed research has shown to contribute to dysbiosis and other chronic disease states.
The GI360™ can identify the presence of pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and parasites using multiplexed, real-time PCR. Viruses are the primary cause of acute diarrhea, and the least commonly tested. The identification of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and parasites improves treatment strategies and patient outcomes.
The Dysbiosis Index (DI) is a calculation with scores from 1 to 5 based on the overall bacterial abundance and profile within the patient’s sample as compared to a reference population. Values above 2 indicate a microbiota profile that differs from the defined normobiotic reference population (i.e., dysbiosis). The higher the DI above 2, the more the sample is considered to deviate from normobiosis.
Doctors Data now uses the best of evidence based complementary components at a very reasonable investment. You receive the DNA test of bacteria, viruses, and parasites PLUS microbiology in addition to the best, scientifically validated stool chemistry testing. The new PCR/DNA Pathogen test alone, without the stool chemistry costs the same as what you are paying for the new GI360 test with the stool chemistry
- Inflammation levels in the Gut – Years before Colon Cancer or Inflammatory Bowel Disease develops there are changes and signs detected on this test to assist with reversing the inflammation before it becomes a costly chronic disease
- Gut Immunology – Changes in this assessment tell you that you need to improve what you are eating and treat underlying conditions that lead to low or increased gut immunity related to costly health expenditures
- Comprehensive Digestion and Absorption Markers – Assess your Digestion and what you need to do to avoid taking ant – acids and other medications and heal your gut using the Root Cause principle of functional medicine
This new test which is recommended on an annual basis includes:
- Comprehensive, nutrition, supplement and lifestyle modifications
- Very cost effective at the cost of 2 cents per day.