DIGESTIVE HEALTH CENTER BONUSES for
The 4 Step Plan for Healing Leaky Gut- Interview with OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE PODCAST – OPP#155
YOU WILL NEED TO LOOK IN ITUNES FOR OPP 155
Click here to listen to the Podcast episode on iTunes
50% Discount on Gut Immunology – Sig A Assessment Only + 30 Minutes Consultation – $197- list price 397
Your Gut Immune System Sig A is your first line of defense in the GI mucosa against viruses, parasites, and pathogens
By boosting Sig A to a healthy level you are helping your body defend against COVID-19, bacteria, yeast, and pathogens
Please choose your preferred shipping option at checkout.
Digestive Health Center is offering a number of flexible no interest payment plan options to assist you with taking care of your health in these challenging times. Please call 650 856 3151 or e-mail christine@digestivehealth.
50% off the Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis without Parasitology- includes 30 minute consultation
$397, list price $797
Your test kit includes everything you need to complete the test in the privacy of your home
The test is a complete picture of how your digestive system is functioning and what needs to be done to help you achieve lasting results with your digestion and your health
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis includes:
- Complete Microbiology/Bacteriology Culture
- Commensal/Imbalanced Flora
- Dysbiotic Flora
- Yeast Culture and Microscopic Yeast
- Comprehensive Parasitology/Microscopy
- Giardia/Cryptosporidium Immunoassay
- Digestion/Absorption Markers – Elastase, Fat Stains, Muscle Fibers, Vegetable Fibers, Carbohydrates
- Inflammation Markers
- Lactoferrin, Calprotectin, Lysozyme, White Blood Cells, Mucus
- Secretory IgA
- Short Chain Fatty Acids, including Butyrate and Total SCFA’s
- Intestinal Health Markers – Red Blood Cells, Ph, Occult Blood
- Complete Bacterial Susceptibility Assays for Natural Antibacterials and Prescriptive Agents
Your microbiome contains 90 percent of your immune system
The Comprehensive Digestive Analysis from Doctor’s Data Laboratories takes 14 business days from the time your samples are received by the lab.
The In-home Leaky Gut/Permeability Urine Assessment takes 7 business days from the time your sample is received by the lab
The test provides a state of the art functional assessment of your digestive system including complete bacteriology, mycology, yeast culture, digestion and absorption markers, inflammation markers, Immunology (SIG A) Assessment, Short Chain Fatty Acids and all Intestinal Health Markers including Occult Blood
- Intestinal Permeability Assessment is a powerful noninvasive gastrointestinal test assessment of small intestinal absorption and barrier function
- The small intestine uniquely functions as a digestive/absorptive organ for nutrients as well as a powerful immune and mechanical barrier against excessive absorption of bacteria, food antigens, and other macromolecules.
- Both malabsorption and increased intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”) are associated with chronic gastrointestinal imbalances as well as many systemic disorders.
Increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut) of the small intestine can:
- Increase the number of foreign compounds entering the bloodstream
- Allow bacterial antigens capable of cross-reacting with host tissue to enter the bloodstream, leading to auto-immune processes
- Enhance the uptake of toxic compounds that can overwhelm the liver detoxification system and lead to an overly sensitized immune system
You can order the test, Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis with or without Parasitology. The Test with Parasitology is the most Comprehensive Assessment of the type of Parasites living in your Gut and What Type of Intervention is most effective
For the Comprehensive Digestive Analysis, you need to discontinue taking probiotics for 14 days before beginning the test.
For the Intestinal Permeability Assessment you will receive detailed written instructions with your test kit on what to do the day before and the day of the test.
How do I know that what I am doing to heal my Gut is working for me? What type of follow up do you do?
The test is done in the privacy of your home and picked up by Fed Ex. After you implement the program designed for our body and lifestyle, there is periodic re testing to assess your progress