The Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis, CDSA x 3 – is a 3 day in home comprehensive functional assessment of your entire digestive system.
This test is the state of the art and is used in Europe and other countries where the government pays for health insurance.
With the findings of this test you can see imbalances and correct them years before they show up on standard medical testing and before they become costly health conditions.
Gastrointestinal (GI) complaints are among the most common reasons that patients seek medical care. Symptoms associated with GI disorders include persistent diarrhea, constipation, bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and malabsorption. The Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology x1, 2, or 3 (CSAP1, 2, 3) may be used to assess digestive and absorptive functions, the presence of opportunistic pathogens and to monitor the efficacy of therapeutic remediation of GI disorders.
Cornerstones of good health include proper digestion of food, assimilation of nutrients, exclusion of pathogens and timely elimination of waste.
To obtain benefits from food that is consumed, nutrients must be appropriately digested and then efficiently absorbed into portal circulation
The test evaluates and shows the following results:
- Comprehensive Bacteriology – Mycology – including which type of Good gut bacteria are present and which Dysbiotic or Bad Bacteria are present and in what amount
- Comprehensive Inflammation Markers – Lysozyme and Lactoferrin
- Gut Immunology Assessment – SIG – A
- Pacreatic and Digestive Enzyme sufficiency
- Occult Blood, PH, and Red Blood Cell Markers
- Comprehensive Parasitology
With your test result, you will receive specific recommendations and customized supplement recommendations for correcting imbalances.