I was dealing with chronic constipation/digestive issues, sleep and focus/memory issues,significant anxiety, pain in my right side —-and inflammation issues. I had tried many approaches for years with no lasting results. Christine’s extensive background in evidence based functional nutrition and skills to identify the core/root issues of my long standing constipation resulted in a complete resolve of my digestive issues in just 4 short weeks.
The digestive test was invaluable in helping me identify the root issues and find lasting solutions.
Randy O. on August 1, 2016
Qualifications and Licensing
Doctor’s Data is a federally licensed CLIA laboratory with appropriate state certifications and licenses. We participate in quality assurance and proficiency testing programs including those offered by the College of American Pathology (CAP), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State Department of Health, Le Centre de Toxicologie du Quebec and others.
This test is useful for
- Anyone wanting to improve their health
- ADD/ADHD/Learning Disabilities
- Brain Degeneration
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms
- Autoimmune Disease
- Joint Pain
- Food Sensitivities
- Nutritional Deficiencies/malabsorption
- Intestinal Permeability
- Skin Conditions
- GERD/Gastric Reflux
- A Revolution in the Identification of Gastrointestinal Microbiota: Proteomic-based Testing
- Noninvavise Biomarkers of Gastroinestinal Inflammation: The Superior Monoclonal Calprotectin Assay
- A Revolution in the Evaluation of Gastrointestinal Microflora
- Assessment of Gastrointestinal Terrain and Function
- Laboratory Detection of Intestinal Dysbiosis
- Parasitology and Biomarkers for Assessment of Gastrointestinal Health and Function